Friday, December 18, 2009

My cat has a bump on his side and is oozing out a milky color liquid, What is this lump?

he is still eating and drinking water plenty he is about 2 years old and has not set foot outside.My cat has a bump on his side and is oozing out a milky color liquid, What is this lump?
How long has it had the bump?! TAKE IT TO THE VET ASAP! It could be a tumor, a highly infected cut...


For your sake I hope it's not to late. I really do. I hope your poor cat's OK and that you don't have to hear the devastating news that he should be put down. I know, it's happend to me before. Not the bump...the putting down. I cried for weeks...My cat has a bump on his side and is oozing out a milky color liquid, What is this lump?
Take him to a vet this happened to my dogs head and we freaked out thinking his head was cracked open or something but it was an absess from a puncture or wound and it needs treated
My dog had the same thing and it turned out to be a tumor. But he still lived for 11 years. But u have to take him to the vet immidiately
You know, the milky liquid, is commonly known as ';pus'; . It is a liquid which comes out when a cut or an injury becomes infected and which is swollen. Maybe your cat injured himself against something. I would advise you to take him to his vet and explain him the situation, as well as since when has the lump been there, and if it appeared after he went out or something.





By the way, I wouldn't wait to get it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment