Monday, December 28, 2009

Looking for a particular Liquid Foundation Name (brand) that changes color?

Hi there,


I saw a liquid foundation advertised yesterday on tv, but can't remember the name. It looked like it came in a plastic bottle (white?) and the gimmick is- it goes on white, but then turns the shade of your skin tone. Does anyone know the name and how well it works?


Thanks!


V~Looking for a particular Liquid Foundation Name (brand) that changes color?
It is Almay. wish i could remember it specifically. check their website and see if you find the name!Looking for a particular Liquid Foundation Name (brand) that changes color?
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/
I don't know the name of it but I did see the ads for it. I was in a Walgreen's yesterday and noticed a display for it in the cosmetic area. I was going to have a closer look but didn't have the time. If you have a Walgreen's near you maybe stop in and have a look.
I checked the Almay website and there is no mention of this new product.
i saw that too i want to say that was loreal or however you spell it lol
IT WAS ALMAY

No comments:

Post a Comment