Friday, December 18, 2009

What color of liquid eyeliner should I get?

I have brown hair %26amp;%26amp; brown eyes.


I like regular black eyeliner, but since its liquid would I look scary/emo?


Would black/brown look better?What color of liquid eyeliner should I get?
It will only look scary if you cake it on super thick.





Brown eyeliner is mostly suited for blondes, blue-eyes with light skin.





Most likely black is fine for you, but stick with what matches your color pallet.What color of liquid eyeliner should I get?
I use black and I don't look emo or anything ....I think it is all in how you apply it. I use MAC fluidline which is a gel but gives the appearance of a liquid and I really like it. It doesn't smudge off and it stays on until I am ready to take it off and it comes in alot of shades ....I am sending you the link so you can check out the colors ....





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





Hope this is helpful ~~~
Don't use liquid. Get a dark brown pencil or soft liner, and apply on the inner lid, not underneath...like this.





http://www.bbc.co.uk/switch/slink/images鈥?/a>
you don't need liner at all. If you use a small brush you can use your eye Shadow as the liner. It is softer and it can have a nice affect. Have fun and see what colors look good.
I find that black looks good if you're going for a night-time/going-out look, but if you're looking for a more natural look go with brown or brown/black. But also make sure your eyeshadow is also brown/nude/gold.
yess you would


try a eyeliner with an earaser


to erase some of it


or you can try the liquid to get it looking more non crappy
yeah black is a more sexy look, but if u wanna look girly and innocent try a purple or a turquoise. Anything you feel comfortable with!
Well most wear black, so maybe you could do two lines, like black, then another colour





have fun with it
My sis wears black and it looks good, but she has black hair.


So if you want to go for the natural look I would definetly wear brown but a dark brown to bring our your eyes more.





Good Luck!
Try useing turquoise or pink eyeliner. Might make a difference.
no i have brown hair and eyes too.


black looks the best...it makes the brown in your eyes really pop
I wear liquid black, I don't look 'scary' or 'emo'





It depends how thickly you apply it
black
get a black one
try purple

No comments:

Post a Comment