Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a 2000 durango and it has a yellowish color liquid leaking anyone know what it is? or could be?

All automotive fluids contain petroleum. So they all will feel greasy. The two fluids that are yellowish when new is Power steering fluid and brake fluid. I could help more if i knew where it was coming from.I have a 2000 durango and it has a yellowish color liquid leaking anyone know what it is? or could be?
May be gear oil, don't know! oil is yellowish before it burns! Don't know about coolant but can be cause they are different colors and it may have mixed to yellow! I hope it aint your fuel line, gas it yellow also! just check all of them! I think gear oilI have a 2000 durango and it has a yellowish color liquid leaking anyone know what it is? or could be?
could be coolant. Coolant color can be all sorts of colors not just green. could be orange, blue, but i'll be honest, I have not seen yellow though i don't know what else it could be. Brake fluid, power steering, trans fluid would not be yellow.
Yellowish sounds like coolant.
smell it maybe or from where is it leaking my guess woul d be coolant

No comments:

Post a Comment