Thursday, December 24, 2009

Whats a good liquid eyeliner color for someone with deep brown(almost black) eyes? Im also a light tan color.?

I use black..but i think it may be harsh..Whats a good liquid eyeliner color for someone with deep brown(almost black) eyes? Im also a light tan color.?
go with a dark brown nothing too lite, the black does look harsh with dark brown eyes .and that's the last thing u need to do....Whats a good liquid eyeliner color for someone with deep brown(almost black) eyes? Im also a light tan color.?
I have the same color eyes and skin tone. They say that purple is the best color to use for brown eyes. I use a black liquid liner, but I usually go back over it with a purple liner pencil, the kind that Almay came out with specifically for brown eyes (sorry, I can't remember the name!). But I've found its the perfect amount of purple for my dark eyes, but still defines them really well.
The best option is to go with a grey/charcoal shade of liquid liner. Black is a bit dramatic and obvious, unless you apply very little of it. As far as I know, Revlon offers grey/charcoal shades. You can also try CoverGirl. :)





Apply this only on the upper eyelids, then finish off with one or two coats of mascara.





Hope this helps!
Black is good for on top of the eye,i dont think it is harsh but if you think it is, then go for the navy blue.
i have dark almost black eyes and im a light tan color and i use black liquid eyeliner. it actually brings out my eyes. but it up to you, but i suggest you try it and see if you like it
Amethyst eyeliner looks really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment