Friday, December 18, 2009

What's the best color for a dishwashing liquid?

Diswashing what?! You mean I don't have to take the dishes out to the creek and wash them with my hair anymore!? Why didn't somebody tell me!?!?!What's the best color for a dishwashing liquid?
I also, am big on the ';BLUE'; colored liquid, and could have won these points by weighing in..but my cousin vinny told me long ago that I didn't need to work blue, that I already had talent. sometimes you gotta go with your gut...RV Report Abuse
What's the best color for a dishwashing liquid?
Kryptonite green it gets shiit out even the FBI couldn't find it anymore.
I don't think one color cleans any better than another. I keep mine under the sink, so I usually get a scent I like. If I kept it out, I'd get the color that would look best in my kitchen.
Makes absolutely no difference. Get the one that you like the smell best.
wishy washy colours are best
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment