Monday, December 28, 2009

Liquid foundation color comparison?

Does anyone know the cover girl equivalent to Mary Kay liquid foundation 305 beige? I ran out of foundation and can't afford MK prices.Liquid foundation color comparison?
Take the bottle to the store and hold it up to the other bottles and pick one that looks similar.Liquid foundation color comparison?
Hi


I recently bought mary kay foundations on ebay, you can give it a check am sure you ll find it NEW and CHEAPER.


In store- test it on yourself because it may look the same shade as one you had , in the bottle but when u rub it on it s a total different story.


Chow Report Abuse

HI!





I will give you a discount if you would like. I have 305 MK


I am a consultant.





I could let you have it for $12 no tax and include shipping for free.


Hows that?


I have a website if you would like to put your order in there.


You don't have to pay there but it is more secure for you.





It is www.marykay.com/smohamed2
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment