Friday, December 18, 2009

Is there a color copier out there that uses liquid ink instead of powder?

I find that the powder is very messy and hard to maintain. I'm also looking for a color copier and RIP device that outputs the best quality and takes more than 100lb paper. I know it's a lot of info but I need ideas. Thanks people!Is there a color copier out there that uses liquid ink instead of powder?
Printers based on lasers and photosensitive drums use ';toner'; (powder). Printers based on ink-jet technology use ink.





You can find all-in-one printer/fax/scanners that use an ink-jet to print. HP makes these as well as other vendors.





If you're just looking for high quality color printers, I would look at ';photo'; quality printers. Look at Canon even though there are other manufacturers.

No comments:

Post a Comment