Monday, December 28, 2009

What is the best form of foundation for women of color? powder of liquid...?

can anyone recommend a brand?What is the best form of foundation for women of color? powder of liquid...?
My preference is a powder foundation because I perspire heavily. My absolute favorite is Bare Minerals - it's natural, stays true and has the widest range of tones I've seen for women of colorWhat is the best form of foundation for women of color? powder of liquid...?
MAC Cosmetics. Hands down, they have the best foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, gloss, etc. And, it lasts forever!
liquid it gves you more coverage
I would say the Mac Liquid to Powder, it gives you good coverage
A liquid is better for coverage, THEN follow it by a powder. A powder is designed to prevent the foundation under it from coming off, and preventing shine


As for a brand, I love the Max Factor range
powder.........i like covergirl but thats me its inexpensive and well its cool...
Powders have ability to absorbe liquids as oil, sweat etc. If you have an oily skin or you prefer a matte finish, you should prefer powder. However, personally i prefer liquid foundations as they're easier to use and gives better coverage. In addition, you may try new liquid foundations containing some ingredients that give liquid to powder feeling, like L'oreal Cashmere Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment