Monday, December 28, 2009

BEst Colored liquid eyeliner from drugstores?

I have light blue eyes and like the liquid eyeliner from MAC, but I need it by 2nite and cant go all the way to the MAC store...any good liquid eyeliner that is colored?BEst Colored liquid eyeliner from drugstores?
Some people think its cheap and junky but I like the ';Wet %26amp; Wild'; brand, not the water proof crap , just the plain liquid liner, it comes in purples, blacks, browns, blues, etc. I luv it in purpleBEst Colored liquid eyeliner from drugstores?
almay is good they have all kinds of liquid eye liner but sense you have blue eyes then get the copper colored one it will make your eyes stand out i use the raisin one cause i have green eyes but i also use the copper one cause i love to change the way i do my make up on a daily basis but that's just me orrr you could go to wal mart and look at the Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen stuff they actually have good products but don't use the lip gloss it taste gross but nothing compares to MAC i love it but cant get it where i live so i have to wait to visit my relatives or order on line BOOO!!!
L'Oreal liquid eyeliner is great. It lasts long.


I know CVS sells them. They are cheap too !

No comments:

Post a Comment