Friday, December 18, 2009

Opinions on almay intense i-color liquid eyeliner?

I just bought the Almay Intense i-color liquid liner meant to bring out hazel eyes, I put it on, it stings a bit at first, but it looks nice for the most part.


But what I want to know it whether it stays nice all day.. Or does it smudge?Opinions on almay intense i-color liquid eyeliner?
Umm..


i also have hazel eyes..


and i bought that too..


it stayed on for me..


and it didnt smudge.....


but for my friends it did..


but i used the hazel and they used a different color....


and mine didnt smudgeOpinions on almay intense i-color liquid eyeliner?
It stings?? That doesn't seem right. I have never heard of eyeliner stinging. Maybe you shouldn't use it, maybe you are having some kind of reaction to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment