Thursday, December 24, 2009

Female Orgasm Liquid Color?

If a girl gives herself an orgasm and the liquid looks clear when trickling down, but when put against a white background, the liquid has a yellowish hue, so is that urine or is that ***?





If that is urine, is there anything wrong with her?Female Orgasm Liquid Color?
Do you smoke ciggarettes? weed? Have you ate anything high in iodine, like shellfish or seaweed?


If you did pee a little bit during orgasm, maybe youshould quit doing whatever high impact exercise that you are doing. Like, If you jog, or jump, your causing your internal organs to sag and put pressure on your bladder, leading to incontinence when you are older. I tell this to all women that jog. I have not had a squirting orgazm since I was 16, and as I remember, it was clear and colorless. I wouldn't worry about it too much, I have seen semen with a yellow tint to itFemale Orgasm Liquid Color?
I don't think you have anything to worry about. It just sounds like a female ejaculation. I think mine is pretty clear but I've never looked at it against a white back ground. Even if it was urine, you have nothing to worry about.
sometimes women can have some liquid come out of the skenes gland during an orgasm. even if some urine was released it would still be normal.
Wow i think i just vomited some
i dont think its not normal
I'm gonna take my time, she gon get hers before I


I'm gonna take it slow (woah woahh), I'm not gonna rush the stroke


So she can get a sexual eruption


So I can get her sexual eruption


So we can get her sexual eruption


Sexual Eruption (woah woah)





She might be with him but shes thinkin 'bout me me meeeeeeee


We don't go to the mall, we don't go out to eat eat eeeaat


All that we ever do it play in the sheets sheets sheeeeeetss


Smoke us a cigarette and go back to sleep sleep sleeeeeep





'Cuz we done got her, sexual eruption


sexual eruption x 3








I'm gonna take my time, she gon get hers before I


I'm gonna take it slow (woah woahh), I'm not gonna rush the stroke


If you don't know by now, Doggy Dogg is a freak freak freeeeaak


I keep a bad ***** with me, 7 days out the week


And all that we ever do is play in the sheets sheet sheeeeettss


Smoke us a cigarette and go back to sleep





'Cuz we done got her, sexual eruption


sexual eruption x 3





I was all in the club sippin some Hen


Smokin on a blunt of dro


When a peep this lil hoe out


I was all in the bar when driftaa


Shorty damn came over then she hit the floor now


See through dress long hair light brown eyes


Look like Ms. Bo Peek


And a ***** know if I take her home with them wide *** hips


Your damn right I'm gon beat


So I uhh approached the chick with the real pretty face


Big *** booty and a little big waist


I whispered in her ear lil mama what you drink


I know you a freak but you know I aint gonna say ****


See my game is outrageous I got her to the crib


And exchanged some f**k faces


But it wasn't no use for me to rush to bust one cuz I wanted her to have an eruption





Sexual Eruption (A sexual eruption)


Sexual Eruption (woah, an orgasm)


Sexual Eruption

No comments:

Post a Comment