Friday, December 18, 2009

Serious but odd question. Have you ever seen anyones eyes turn from their own color to liquid gold for a bit?

I have seen this happen 2 times. 2 diff people. And no I was not on anything or drinking ect. Their eye color went from a natural color to a liquid gold. It was scary!Serious but odd question. Have you ever seen anyones eyes turn from their own color to liquid gold for a bit?
Only on Star Trek.





You sound as if you are serious.. That would be a scary sight - how could it be possible?Serious but odd question. Have you ever seen anyones eyes turn from their own color to liquid gold for a bit?
Was it because that light was shining into their eyes? I think the back of the eyes reflect back light when light enters the pupil.
I think that happens sometimes due to people either focusing too hard or not focusing at all. It also has to do with lite sensitivity
my daughter and i have hazel eyes. and depending on mood or environment, they can be dark brown, light brown, gold, greenish-brown, and green. my daughter's eyes have been an orangish color a few times too.
Never, but being a painterk, I can picture that.
oh yeah i have seen it on me..my eyes change from brown to green and its crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment