Thursday, December 24, 2009

What color is the Vincent Longo Gel Lip and Stain in Liquid Kiss really like?

I'd like to try it, but can't tell if it is really pinky or not. The sales gal said it was a deeper red than the My Sunshine color (which turned out to be very strawberry, almost orange red). What about cupid's Breath - too orange, brown? I want a lip stain that is nice dark deep red with just a tiny tad of brown - any suggestions?What color is the Vincent Longo Gel Lip and Stain in Liquid Kiss really like?
I use Liquid Kiss and the color is dark deep red but I am not sure if you can recognize the color of brown in it. I purchased the one because I was looking for blood like red color and it appears on my lip perfectly; single application is nice easy-natural dark red and it is pretty, and it gets intense darker as you layer. I would say, just a tiny drop of the color that is between deep mauve and/or wine, but still, over all that is very DARK RED.What color is the Vincent Longo Gel Lip and Stain in Liquid Kiss really like?
The liquid kiss is a deep neutral berry red
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment