Friday, December 18, 2009

How do I select my liquid make-up color?

Do not match to your hand or your arm ... match to your face! That's what you are covering, not your hand. Get three shades that you think would be close to your skin tone. Apply the in vertical stripes along your jaw line up into your cheek. Blend a bit and then see which color matches your skin exactly. Make sure you do this in the day time and go to the window, or outside to make sure it matches perfectly. Stores have lighting that is not the same as daylight. Good luck!!How do I select my liquid make-up color?
The underside of your arm most closely matches the color of your face. Dab some make-up on there and see if it matches. The best thing to do is to go to a Prescriptives counter in a dept. store. They will match your skin color exactly.How do I select my liquid make-up color?
KK, check our aularale.com/7002, choose the model whose complexion most closely matches your own and choose that one.
Match to the top of your hand?

No comments:

Post a Comment