Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it ok to use liquid bleach for colored clothes in my new LG washer?

I really don't feel like reading the whole manual to find out. Thanks!Is it ok to use liquid bleach for colored clothes in my new LG washer?
If you're referring to a high-efficiency washing machine, the only special cleaning product that you have to use (according to my own washer manual) is the low sudsing HE detergent. All your other cleaners can be the same as before, as long as they aren't a ';sudsing'; product. My washer's manual and some of the product bottles, do recommend using a smaller amount than with a standard washer, but as for pre-treaters, bleach and color-safe bleach, etc, you can use the same items.





They also recommend diluting bleach and fabric softener with water up to the fill line so these products don't spot your clothing.Is it ok to use liquid bleach for colored clothes in my new LG washer?
I have a new LG washer, and I use Clorox for colors in it along with my regular detergent. Works great..
Yes, but make sure you buy the ';bleach for colored clothes'; and not the regular bleach. It works in any washer as long as its made for colored clothes you can use it on colored clothes. Make sure you read the washing instructions on each clothes item, first. There are some material that cannot be bleached. The colors will run or the fabric just can't handle it and it will fall apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment