Thursday, December 24, 2009

My ejaculate is a lot more liquid than it used to be and seems to be of a yellowish, transparent color. Why?

I don't know why, but recently I realized that my ejaculate had turned yellowish and a lot more liquid than it used to be. I don't have any pain or other signs of disease, but I twice had gonorrhea. (But I don't think that this is the problem, as gonorrhea does cause lots of pain.)





What could be the reason for this change?My ejaculate is a lot more liquid than it used to be and seems to be of a yellowish, transparent color. Why?
Some people have no or minimal symptoms when they have Sexually transmitted and other infections, so you may have caught one of these.





Otherwise, our body, and secretions etc, do vary over time. If you've been sexually active since your treatment, as well as to get an all clear that the treatment worked, it's worth you having more tests at a sexual health clinic first, to ensure that you're OK. If it isn't an infection caught via sexual contact etc, I'd recommend asking the staff there for more advice. You may just be noticing how our bodies, and our health/vitality do change over time, but typically potential infections are of course best treated at the earliest opportunity.





Hope this helps. Good luck! Rob
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment