Friday, December 18, 2009

Does Almay true color liquid foundation work?

Does anyone think it really matches ur shade if u have tride it?Does Almay true color liquid foundation work?
I am using it now and I really like it. It is sheer color but I do think it adjusts to match my skin tone. Another thing I like about it is that it doesn't feel heavy especially in hot weather, but I think it still covers pretty well. Try it!Does Almay true color liquid foundation work?
depends on your skin type , it works on every skin type , but , if you have oily skin then you may need to re-apply every few hours , if you have dry skin then it may work with some mousterizer mixed with it
I got the shade in medium and I don't really like it. The bottle says that it matches to your skin tone, but I don't think it really does.

No comments:

Post a Comment