Monday, December 28, 2009

What would my maybelline liquid foundation color be if my m.a.c. foundation is nc30?

ok im horrible at choosing my foundation (number one reason i use m.a.c. is because they tell you what color to use lol) but i want to try out the maybelline 24 hour foundation that recently came out. the problem is that I have never used maybelline before, nor any other drug store make up, so im clueless on what color to use. or if anyone has any suggestions on make up that doesn't come off when sweating nor transfer.What would my maybelline liquid foundation color be if my m.a.c. foundation is nc30?
You can take the MAC with you to the store to see if you can find a match. But don't be surprised if you don't. The quality and probably the color won't be the same. Try using a primer underneath your makeup. Even if you sweat your makeup shouldn't just come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment