Thursday, December 24, 2009

What color is prescription liquid tylenol codeine? APAP/Codeine?

Is it thin and red color?


I thought it was thicker and a yellowish white color,


but in this bottle it is thin and red.


Could somebody have switched the medicine?


What color is Tylenol Codeine?What color is prescription liquid tylenol codeine? APAP/Codeine?
Depending on the manufacturer of the generic you got could affect the color, but my sister works in a pharmacy and the only color they ever have is thin and red. The thicker yellowish liquid sounds like it could have been tussinex-a cough medication with hydrocodoneWhat color is prescription liquid tylenol codeine? APAP/Codeine?
I don't know about tylenol- codeine, but I had cough syrup with codeine that was thick and red..... I think it may the the right stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment