Monday, December 28, 2009

Dream matte liquid foundation or Revlon color stay w/ SPF15?

Which one works better ?


Tell me by personal experience, don't suggest any other foundations.


I just want to know which ones better.














TEll me why, and which one has better coverage, which last longer, and which one looks the less cakey.


Anyother pros or cons are always good (:


thanks %26lt;3Dream matte liquid foundation or Revlon color stay w/ SPF15?
Colorstay, definitelyDream matte liquid foundation or Revlon color stay w/ SPF15?
Dream Matte = DM


Revlon color stay = RCS





Personally if I chose one it would be RCS. DM looks great on your skin for the first hour, and lives up to what it says but it only lasts maybe an hour at most WITH a primer.





Now RCS I compare this to MAC studio fix fluid (which I use) it gives the same coverage, but it's a little harder to blend, but to spend an extra 30 seconds every morning is worth the 20$ you save. It lasts all day on me!





So def. RCS!





They both can look cakey. I use a MAC 187 brush, or a MAC 109 brush for the studio fix fluid and I used a MAC 190 for the DM. It didn't look cakey, I set them both with MAC studio fix powder, but DM powder is comparable to mac studio fix.
Revlon color stay is way better in my opinion. It lasts longer and the coverage is better.
watch this, she explains it better than i do...





fast forward to 0:44 and 3:25





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZmshtkIu鈥?/a>





this should answer all your questions

No comments:

Post a Comment