Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will blending 2 liquid foundation colors create an odd color? ?

What I mean by this is...I am in-between 2 shades (liquid foundation one is a bit lighter one is a bit darker) while it sounds like a good idea to blend the 2 colors together to get a perfect match...I'm wondering if the chemistry of the colors will create and odd color (like pinkish or orangey) that does not match my skin tone?





the foundation is the same brand and the same formula just different shades.





It's revlon color stay with softflexWill blending 2 liquid foundation colors create an odd color? ?
1st off,try buying your make-up at places that are cheaper,such as dollar stores or salvage stores or flea markets.Don't worry,most of it is good for a few years past the expiration date,anywayz.And,I buy 80% of mine at those places.





For my liquid foundation,I blended 1/2 a bottle of Love my Face in a shade of Ivory with 1/2 a tube of white face paint from Halloween.[I can hear you exclaiming OMG! @ that!].I did it to create a goth effect,and it worked quite well,so I do recommend the mixing foundations method.





In order for this to work,tho,you should only use 1/2 a bottle of each shade in the mix.Will blending 2 liquid foundation colors create an odd color? ?
No, I have to do this all the time at work. But don't literally mix them together. What you need to do is put the dark one on (thin layer) and then do another thin layer of the lighter one on top. If it looks too light then gently sweep the dark one over again, whereas if it looks too dark then sweep the light one over.


You will then get a really good coverage whilst having a natural colour!
Well, don't mix the whole bottle!


Just take 2 drops of light and 2 drops of dark.


I was also just watching a video on mixing Colorstay.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkzBtX8HB鈥?/a>


If it's the same formula, nothing bad should happen
As long as its the same brand and formula that will be fine,i have to buy two shades of my foundation and mix it together to get a match for my skin tone
Don't blend the whole bottle, just try a bit mixed together on your face if you like it than continue with it. Doesn't seem like too bad of an idea.
try blending a lil of it in one of the lids..apply it and if it looks got combine them

No comments:

Post a Comment