Friday, December 18, 2009

What color liquid eyeliner should I use?

I have blonde hair/blue eyes and skin that's sort of pale..what color of liquid eyeliner should I use?What color liquid eyeliner should I use?
id say a dark green or blackWhat color liquid eyeliner should I use?
Blue.
Navy
if u have dark coloring, use a color just lighter than black... like coffee, or sable, or chestnut... a dark brown basically
Blue or black
Tapue, brown.
black.... black looks good on everyone and it can make your eyes stand out... any other color can make you look cheesy or clown like =]
I am also blonde hair, blue eyed %26amp; rather pale. I'd say use brown/ black brown/ navy. Brown compliments the color blue, so brown liquid eyeliner (which is what I use) is a subtle way to brighten up your eyes. It's not very noticable, since brown liquid liner is dark anyways, but it's subtle.
navy. black is too WHAM on blue eyes, blonde hair, and kinda pale skin (you sound exactly like me except i'm probably a little tanner because i live in FL), but, anyway, navy, or dark brown would look good because i think that black stands out too much and makes people look gothic
black or other dark colors. Guys go goo goo for that =)
dark brown.. black would be really harsh with pale skin
I am same as you blonde hair blue eyes i use navy or light blue black is to harsh.Princess Diana wore blue eye liner and i thought she suited it well. Some pictures of her make up was really nice and not too much either.
like a green and goldish mix...like you know half green and the rest gold its cute if you do it right
I THINK BLACK. BUT U DO HAVE A LIGHT COMPLEXION. I WOULD STILL SAY BLACK THOUGH. :-)
black because its naturaly going to look good with anything, or there is this silver eyeliner and it looks really good.
use brown topaz
i'd say warm rich colors - deep amber/orange, chocolate brown, bronze.
if i were you i would use brown. black will probably look too dark and intense for your hair and skin color, while brown will really bring out the blue in your eyes. you'll look beautious no matter what color you choose!
light brown, or brown.. not black it will 'take your eyes away'. By that I mean the black will make you look as if you had no eyes...
black
Navy or Black.
Why use liquid liner? I also have fair skin and I find that liquid liners are too overpowering. Try using a brown or bronze (great for your coloring) eyeshadow, wet the applicator, and apply it above the lash line like you would a liquid eyeliner. The result is dramatic but not as brazen. The more you saturate the applicator, the darker the shadow will appear. Start out by just dampening it, and experiment from there.
i think you should use dark brown,,or black,,it will bring out your eyes soo much,,,i love blue eyes,,i wish i had them!!!


good luck!!!
I think blue or green would really bring out the color of you eyes. Black would just make your eyes look wider or bigger.
Dark brown
I think black or dark brown would look great!
plums... amethyst....blue violet......nothing with pink or red tones all blue based purples...........Black is to hard looking.....and browns are boring......these colors look ethereal on fair blondes....with a pale pink lip gloss........use luminous colors.. shimmers...................nothing heavy....

No comments:

Post a Comment