Monday, December 28, 2009

My doberman vomit yellow color liquid...why?

I bought a new dober Tuesday (8/9/2009) from a breeder. The new boy had some skin disease, which the breeder said is coz of the cage scratch on the dog. I bring it to the clinic to do a checkup and also for the 2nd vaccination japes and also done de-worming... later I bring the boy home. He seems ok on Wednesday and Thursday ... but today morning he vomited yellow liquid twice ... but he still run around and be normal... but is this a issue can some one advice me? Should I bring to a vet?My doberman vomit yellow color liquid...why?
It could just be a reaction to the medication for the skin disease, or it could be an allergic reaction to something. If the throwing up continues for another day, for sure go to the vet. If anyone or anything constantly throws up, they don't get the nutrients of the food and thus makes it worse.My doberman vomit yellow color liquid...why?
could be something he ate causing a blockage in his intestines, either food or foreign matter. if it is food, cook a cup of rice and very lean hamburger, drain off grease and feed your dog. if continues for more than a day or two at the most, take him to the vet
In the morning you say??


My GSD does this when he doesnt eat all night.


Your dog is hungry. Try to feed him later in the night.


My dog also used to do this. Give him some treats early in the morning..he will feel better.
  • nba
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment