Friday, December 18, 2009

What is the difference between Permanent Liquid Hair Color and Permanent Creme Hair Color?

I want to color my hair with Ion Color Brilliance. I just want to know what is the difference or which one is better. I know you must used hair developer. My hair is black and I want to go 2 shades lighter.What is the difference between Permanent Liquid Hair Color and Permanent Creme Hair Color?
I think the difference is in consistency. The liquid is probably runny, while the creme is thicker and doesn't run.What is the difference between Permanent Liquid Hair Color and Permanent Creme Hair Color?
one of them is liquid and the other is creme.


other than that theres no difference.
liquid. lots of tips for hair color is in www.jmbeautytips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment