Thursday, January 7, 2010

What is the brand of plum colored liquid eyeliner that Carmindy used on What Not to Wear last night for ...?

Cheyenne? This show aired on October 3, 2008. The tube had a light green colored applicator. Any ideas? It was awesome looking!What is the brand of plum colored liquid eyeliner that Carmindy used on What Not to Wear last night for ...?
I'm not sure, I wish I knew! Although usually Clinique products are light green, so you may want to look into that. I was in love with everything Carmindy used on her. I particularly liked the brightener/reflector she used under her eyes (for circles). It was super light and it looked like she wasn't wearing anything at all. Would you happen to know what brand that was?What is the brand of plum colored liquid eyeliner that Carmindy used on What Not to Wear last night for ...?
I don't know buI saw the show too!


Maybe you can go to a makeup store and try to explain it. Hope you find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment