Thursday, January 7, 2010

Ok i dyed my hair lastnight but forgot to put in the liquid lightner my hair is like a blonde orange color....

what will happen if i put the liquid lightner on my hair now?Ok i dyed my hair lastnight but forgot to put in the liquid lightner my hair is like a blonde orange color....
nothing but a disaster! dont do it!


i made a similar mistake when dying my hair and it went super orange lol


i tried to dye over it with different dyes but it just got worse lol


my advise is to go to a salon and get it sorted out proffesionaly


thats what i did


go to a good salon, i know hey cost more money but it wll be worth it because they will do a good job.





xxxxxxxxxOk i dyed my hair lastnight but forgot to put in the liquid lightner my hair is like a blonde orange color....
eeek... DON'T.





Go to a hairdresser before you screw it up more!!
put a semi-permanent blonde dye over top of what you already did.





sorry girl.
hahahahah, you screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment