Thursday, January 7, 2010

At Sally Beauty Supply do I want to buy Ion's Color Brilliance LIQUID or CREAM hair color/dye?

My husband headed over for me and bought 2 liquid boxes and a bottle of developer. I've only ever used cream but it was a year ago with my cousin (who's a stylist) and she mixed the developer (never telling how much) and did everything else. I want to take on this task at home but I need help. Should I return the liquid and get cream? How much developer do I add? What are all the tools I'd need for either? I've never used liquid! Help, please! (As much as I'd love to have a professional do it, I'd rather not. So any suggestions to ';head to a salon'; are not needed.)





Thank you.At Sally Beauty Supply do I want to buy Ion's Color Brilliance LIQUID or CREAM hair color/dye?
I went to Sally's and bought some hair color a couple of times. Ion is one of the best hair dyes to use. I like to go there myself so I can ask them which hair dye is the best to use and which developer should I use. But all you have to do is read the directions (either on the inside or outside of the box), and it should say how much developer is needed. You should also use one of those plastic bottles that have the measurements on it so you would know how much developer you are mixing with the dye and it is also easier to apply dye to your hair with one of those bottles. If you dont fully understand, go to Sally's and ask one of the associate's there to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment