Thursday, January 7, 2010

Photoshop change color help, turn liquid soap into green blood?

I need to make the picture look as if my forearm is bleeding green.(dont ask why, dont say thats stupid id like actual answers please) In order to do this I took liquid soap (Yellowish) and put it on my arm so the picture would have a real liquid look to it. The picture is high quality too. I planned on using the change color program in photo-shop to change the yellowish soap to green. But when i select the color it doesn't get all the soap because of the different shades, and it also changes the color of my arm as well since you can see through the soap a little to my arm (white). I want to know if theres a way for me to change the soap to green (or any color) without it changing the rest of my arm, and for it to fill all the soap area. (I have tried the brush with a different opacity but it doesnt look right when i use that)Photoshop change color help, turn liquid soap into green blood?
Instead of going through the trouble of attempting to change the colour of yellow liquid soap to green, use green liquid soap.





Problem solved

No comments:

Post a Comment