Thursday, January 7, 2010

My DS battery is leaking; what does the color of the liquid look like?

HELP! I think the battery to my DS is leaking!





Okay, here's the story. Earlier today I accidentally dropped the DS on the floor and now, where the battery is, it feels like the is liquid in that area. I remember I left it on this book, and now the book is wet, too! What is the color of the liquid in the battery? I must know in order to determine if the battery is really leaking or not. I'd prefer a speedy response, but please take your time answering. Thanks!





And would it be bad for my health (because I can't really clean the pages of a book[that the DS was on])?My DS battery is leaking; what does the color of the liquid look like?
black!My DS battery is leaking; what does the color of the liquid look like?
http://www.amazon.ca/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Re鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment