Thursday, January 7, 2010

Does walgreens, cvs or rite aid ever have sales on Revlon Color Stay Liquid Foundation?

I live in Canada, and I am in love with revlon colorstay liquid foundation. It is perfect for me. I don't mind buying it here, but I hear it is cheaper in the states. I am going there in August, and I am wondering do any of the above stores have buy one get one 1/2 off, or 2 for one or any kind of sales often? If not, how much are the revlon color stay foundations usually?





Ty!Does walgreens, cvs or rite aid ever have sales on Revlon Color Stay Liquid Foundation?
Yes, they have buy one get one free sales or buy one get one half off at least once a month!!! Of course the sale may not be going on during your trip in August if it's a short trip. If you are oily like me, get the new Revlon Colorstay Mineral Mousse! It is very matte so probably wouldn't be good for extremely dry skin, but for me it's even better than the regular Colorstay.Does walgreens, cvs or rite aid ever have sales on Revlon Color Stay Liquid Foundation?
They're usually anywhere from $10 - $14, from where I've seen it, but yes, there are sales pretty often.
hmm


Sally's Beauty store has good prices, i dunno if they have a sale currently





i got mines from CVS for 13 $

No comments:

Post a Comment