Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bleach/liquid blue on whites with bits of color on them?

I have a bunch of white shirts, but they all have some sort of small colored pattern on the chest.


Will using whitening products screw up the colored parts?


I just want to make them less dingy without harming what bits of colored wording and such are on them.Bleach/liquid blue on whites with bits of color on them?
I have proven to both of my roommates you CAN wash white clothes with coloring on them. Make sure you use the designated area on your washer for bleach. By that I mean, do NOT pour directly into washer. Use a hot wash load and use the largest water load available. My panties, bras, socks and white t-shirts with writing/colors come out BRIGHT white. Oh, and bleach your towels, the colors stay fine in those loads too and your towels smell great! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment